1. Return of good quality goods
1.1. Return of goods of good quality is made at any time prior to receipt of the Goods and within 7 calendar days after its receipt.
1.2. The return of goods of good quality is carried out if the specified goods were not in use, its presentation, consumer properties, seals, factory labels and original packaging are preserved.
1.3. If there is a dispute about the fact of the use of the goods and the safety of its presentation, an independent examination of the goods will be carried out.
1.4. The Client does not have the right to refuse the goods of good quality, having individually defined properties, if the specified goods can be used exclusively by the Client who purchases it.
1.5. If the delivery is paid, its cost is not refundable.
In accordance with the Agreement on the implementation in 2015-2016 of a pilot project on the introduction of marking of goods with control (identification) marks for the heading "garments, clothing accessories and other articles of natural fur", from 12.08.2016 fur products containing fifty and more percent of the fur are subject to mandatory marking with control (identification) marks.
In connection with the obligation of the Seller to keep records of the turnover of the specified type of goods, the Client, having the intention to return the Goods of this category, must retain the control (identification) signs placed on the Goods for the period provided for by this Offer for the return of the Goods.
When returning the Goods without control (identification) marks, the Seller has the right to refuse to return the Goods to the Client.
1.6. To arrange the return of the Goods of good quality (including due to their exchange), the Client agrees to carefully pack the Goods (with all components and a full set of accessories specified in the technical documentation for the Goods) and attach the following documents:
- Return Request
- Copy of passport (2 and 3 pages) Sales and / or cash receipt
- Call a courier through the SDEC Contact Center +7 495 009 04 05
- Using the services of other courier services - (paid at the rates of the corresponding courier service)
Europe and the CIS countries
- Return for Invoice *
- Via EMS
- Copy of passport (2 and 3 pages)
If the representative of the client carries out the return of the goods and the bank details (for the refund of money) of the client are indicated in the return application, then a letter of attorney (a simple written form) from the client and a copy must be attached to the application drawn up by the client’s representative pages of the representative’s passport.
If the return is made by the client’s representative and the bank statement (or other) details (for the refund of money) of the client’s representative are indicated in the return application, then the money will be returned at the details of the client’s representative only if the application drawn up by the client’s representative a notarized power of attorney from the client and copies of the pages of the representative’s passport will be attached. In the absence of a notarized power of attorney, goods are not accepted for return from a customer representative.
1.7. Goods of good quality that are not subject to return or exchange for similar goods of other sizes, shapes, dimensions, styles, colors or packaging:
- Sewing and knitwear (linen and hosiery);
- Products from precious metals, with precious stones, from precious metals with inserts from semiprecious and synthetic stones, faceted with precious stones;
- Non-periodical publications (books, brochures, albums, cartographic and musical publications, sheet publications, calendars, booklets, publications reproduced on technical media)
- Personal hygiene items (toothbrushes, combs, hairpins, hair curlers, wigs, hairpieces and other similar products)
- Perfume and beauty products;
2. Return of Goods of Inadequate Quality
2.1. An inadequate quality product is a product that has flaws and cannot ensure the performance of its functional qualities. The difference between the design or decoration elements from those stated in the description on the site does not apply to the malfunction or non-functionality of the product.
2.2. To return the Goods of inadequate quality, the Client must contact the customer service specialist by e-mail: email@example.com. The Client undertakes to carefully pack the Goods (with all components and a complete set of accessories specified in the technical documentation for the Goods), attach the documents specified in 1.6.
3.1. If the delivered Order turned out to be of inadequate quality due to production defects or damage during transportation, the Client has the right to return it or exchange it for similar goods of good quality, provided that it is in stock.
3.2. In case of return of goods of inadequate quality, the cost of delivery and return forwarding is also subject to return if they are paid by the Client. In this case, the Client is obliged to provide the original receipt, or other document fixing the cost of delivery, or the return shipment of goods of inadequate quality. The term for crediting funds to the Client's account depends on the terms established by the internal regulations of the respective banks.
3.3. In the event of a dispute about the causes of deficiencies or the fact of the use of the goods and the safety of their presentation, an independent examination of the goods will be carried out.
3.4. In case of cancellation of the Goods and their return using courier and postal services, the return of funds to the Customer, regardless of the cash or non-cash method of payment for the Goods, is carried out by transferring the appropriate amount by the method specified in the return application:
- To the Client’s personal account in the online store for further payment of another Product or Service (for Clients of all countries);
- To the card with which the order was paid (for customers of all countries);
- To a bank account, according to the details specified in the return application (only for Clients from the Russian Federation);
- To the card with which the Order was paid;
- To a bank account, according to the details specified in the return application;
- To the Customer’s PayPal account corresponding to the email address indicated by the Customer in the return application;
3.5. Cash refunds are carried out only to the person indicated in the return application, or to the person authorized to receive the money by a notarized power of attorney.
3.6. Claims for the return of the sum of money paid for goods of good quality shall be satisfied within 10 days from the day the Seller receives the returned Goods.
3.7. Claims for the return of the sum of money paid for goods of inadequate quality shall be satisfied within 10 days from the date of completion of the quality control of the returned goods, provided that the findings of the inspection confirm the presence of manufacturing defects.