Body measurements (cm)
Chest circumference (cm)
Waist circumference (cm)
Hip circumference (cm)
Great Britain (UK)
How to choose clothes of your size?
The circumference of the chest, hips and waist are the necessary body parameters that you need to know when choosing clothes. To measure them correctly, you will need a flexible centimeter tape. Subsequently, the obtained data correlate with the size chart on the site.
- Measurements are carried out in light clothing or on bare skin (when measuring the circumference of the hips).
- When measuring, the centimeter should fit snugly to the body, but at the same time, make sure that the tape is not too tight, or relaxed.
- For intermediate results, round them up.
- Measure your chest circumference with straightened shoulders at the most prominent points in the front. On the side, the centimeter passes through the armpits, grasping the shoulder blades at the back.
- The hip circumference, similar to the chest circumference, is measured at the most prominent points. Position the tape horizontally in the middle of the thigh.
- Measurement of the waist circumference is carried out on its narrowest part. Position the tape measure horizontally and pass it through the most protruding point of the abdomen (keep it in a relaxed state - do not protrude or retract).
- Remember - things behave differently depending on the material from which they are made. So, for example, jeans can “spread out” and increase in size, and after washing return to their original appearance. If the selected item does not cause discomfort when wearing, does not constrain movement, and the zippers and buttons located on it are fastened without unnecessary effort - you have chosen the right size clothing for you.